Regional Manager, North China
Reports to: General Manager, China
Location: North China
Nice to meet you - we are Kornit Digital!
A leading-edge global company that develops, manufactures and markets state-of-the-art printing solutions for the textile, garment & apparel decorating industries.
Click to learn more > www.kornit.com
What you’ll do?
- Expand Kornit footprint in Direct to Garment and Direct to Fabric products by developing and executing a robust Go-To-Market strategy.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of sales through the indirect sales channel.
- Assimilates, support and coordinates channel marketing activities.
- Setting up new channel partners and overseeing their on-boarding process.
- Responsible for the channel partner’s sales team knowledge and training of company product and solution offering
- Acts as the channel partner and customers’ trusted advisor for company products issues and business development aspects
- Regularly meets with counter partners within the organization of channel partners
- Sales leads management and the follow up with channel partners
- Prepare and maintain accurate records, sales reports, data base and expense reports.
- Work closely and give constant feedback to General Manager, China on the effect success of sales promotions.
- Identifying and reaching out to new potential channel partners.
- Working on cross selling opportunities within the organization.
- Aware and accountable for major customer service/ application issues as raised by the channel partner.
- Collect market and competitive intelligent information and update General Manager, China on key development.
- Lead Ad hoc projects/ initiatives to maximize revenue within his region.