Are you passionate about creating a new world? Do you find it exciting, at least as much as we do, when people, technology, design and fashion meet?
Nice to meet you - we are Kornit Digital!
A leading-edge global company that develops, manufactures and markets state-of-the-art printing solutions for the textile, garment & apparel decorating industries is looking for you!
We specifically want to highlight the equal employment opportunities to all our job vacancies!
What we offer:
Position: Regional Channel Manager EMEA
The Regional Channel Manager, manages all aspects of the channel engagement process for Kornit’s systems & solutions through independent channel partners across EMEA.
Key responsibilities include partner identification, business plans, onboarding, annual business planning, quarterly business reviews, measurement of key metrics; including but not limited to – sales revenue (systems and Ink), training, dedicated personnel, demonstration facility, customer satisfaction, SF.com.
The Regional Channel Manager, reports to the Sales Director, EMEA.
Scope of activity includes:
- Driving the process of establishing and presenting an annual business plan with each of the partners in a given region as well as monitoring the execution of the plan throughout the year.
- Monitoring and driving each partner’s prospecting and selling activity throughout the entire sales cycle and measuring pipeline development and conversion rates and lead generation.
- Ensuring optimal market attack plans to provide Kornit with market presence for our products which will maximize our consideration rates and the expected revenue identified for each geography.
- Conduct quarterly, half-yearly and annual business reviews against set criteria, involving key departments across the KDEU team and ensuring alignment and collaboration to deliver expected results.
- Collaborate with Kornit Digitals headquarters in order to determine market trends/opportunities which need to be addressed. Assess our current market coverage and identify gaps which need to be addressed.
- Support the use of our CRM system (Salesforce.com) and drive our partners’ utilization of the system for proper opportunity reporting on an ongoing basis with a view to being able to accurately forecast order entry in the region at any time;
- Manage the partner lifecycle from an end to end view. Specifically focusing on replacing non-performing performers with new ones to increase our market share and presence.
- Build a clear relationship based upon trust, cooperation, and mutual benefits with all partners as well as the representation of partners’ legitimate interests towards the Kornit organization.
Responsibilities of the role:
- HQ coordination and reporting
- Work in collaboration with the Kornit Regional Sales Manager (RSM) for each geography - providing insight and data to drive performance and success
- Set clear, measurable targets for each partner to deliver the success and outcomes expected. This will include – investment strategy, resource required, Annual Plans, Training, demo facility, market attack plans, event participation, marketing budget allocation etc
- Coordinate with the appropriate RSM and other EMEA staff to ensure clarity of partner planning and support requirements including partner lifecycle and onboarding/offboarding. Transfer all required information
- Identify, interview, assess and recruit new partners required as per the EMEA GTM plans. Onboard partner with all necessary support and system knowledge
- Ensure partners are utilizing the systems and tools available to them – SF.com, KISS and any others which will ensure clarity and visibility to pipeline, sales activity etc
- Manage any partner conflict where multiple channels exist to ensure there is no risk to any prospect or customer opportunity
- Collaborate with the appropriate RSM and provide updates as to partner status and planned changes or issues