Kornit Digital, a leading-edge company that develops manufactures and markets state-of-the-art printing solutions for the textile, garment & apparel decorating industries looking for a Remote Service Engineer
- Ensuring continuous and professional communication in the team and with teams and colleagues from other departments/areas of business at Kornit Digital.
- Active use and constant optimization of all processes and documentation in his/her area of responsibility.
- Professional correspondence with customers, both freely and/or using existing text modules (call reports, service reports, etc.)
- Dealing with incoming hardware calls/tickets in consideration of "incident" and "problem management" processes via the service management system, telephone, email and on-site; fault analysis with subsequent repair and replacement part recommendations/orders
- Using web-based online tools (e.g. WebEX) for support tasks
- Preparing documentation based on solutions reached for inclusion in the "known error database"
- Reporting and creating documentation and statistics
- Technical check of guarantee applications (RMA) in coordination with Service Operations
- Taking on other appropriate tasks in accordance with the superior's instructions