Are you passionate about creating a new world? Do you find it exciting, at least as much as we do, when people, technology, design and fashion meet? Do you have that rare mix of strategic thinking, and operational execution skills?
Nice to meet you - we are Kornit Digital!
A leading-edge global company that develops, manufactures and markets state-of-the-art printing solutions for the textile, garment & apparel decorating industries.
Click to learn more > www.kornit.com
What you’ll do
· Develop and implement an annual and long term operational strategy for Europe – aligned with HQ.
· Lead to operational excellence and total customer experience improvement – strong linkage with customer support and sales units.
· Planning and forecasting of the annual demand for ink and spare parts.
· Managing logistics service providers accounts on behalf of Kornit, to ensure customer experience, costs effectiveness and service level agreements.
· Managing a team of 3 order management and logistics professionals and 1 planning specialist. Being strongly involved in order management.
· Inventory control and execution.
What should you have
· 5-8 years of operations leadership experience at an EU mid-size global organization.
· Experience in supply chain and order management areas.
· Experience with ERP tools.
· A strategic thinker with a hands-on orientation - having the ability to manage projects from inception through execution.
· A strong people leader.
· BS/BA in business administration or logistics from an accredited university.
· Experience in operating Capital Equipment in a Business to Business Environment \ from a relevant industry (digital printing, textile) – an advantage.
· Excellent communication skills, a hunger to learn and to flourish in a dynamic, fast growing entrepreneurial environment.
· High level of English – a must.