Are you passionate about creating a new world? Do you find it exciting, at least as much as we do, when people, technology, design and fashion meet?
Nice to meet you - we are Kornit Digital!
A leading-edge global company that develops, manufactures and markets state-of-the-art printing solutions for the textile, garment & apparel decorating industries is looking for you!
We specifically want to highlight the equal employment opportunities to all our job vacancies!
· Creation of transport orders for procurement, distribution and cross-shipments as well as selection of the most cost-effective road transport mode
· KPI Monitoring and Tracking of transport periods and delivery receipts
· Scheduling of delivery orders in stock
· Complaint handling in the transport and logistics area
· Creation of invoices and customs documents according to country-specific specifications
· Processing of import processes in cooperation with forwarding companies
· Logistic Invoices Control and follow up on corrections
· Processing the quarterly inventory counts both physically and through ERP system.
· Run inventory reports to ensure inventory availability and accuracy.
· Strong collaborate with the Logistics provider to improve process and procedures.
· Ensures accuracy of all documents. (Purchase order, packing slip, and delivery receipt)
Price Quotation and Order Management
· Processing and control of Price Quotation in collaboration with the Sales Management
· Evaluation Pricing, discounts and Conditions, Shipping Terms, Products and Service descriptions, ensuring approval Guidelines
· Timely recording of the Sales orders in the ERP system taking in to account the terms of payment and delivery, the packing regulations as well as the respective country-specific customs and import regulations
· Checking orders (quantities, price, weights, requested delivery dates, shipping conditions, EPR statuses)
· Interfaced communication with internal departments (Sales, Service, Finance, Headquarters
· Interface to Logistics Service Provider
· Customer support and Coordination from order acceptance and processing to the delivery of the goods dispatch ensuring accuracy in dates, quantities, uncertainties in the order, collaboration process
· Participate in relevant meetings internally as well as with the customer
· Participation in projects for process design and optimization
· Evaluates circumstances; coordinates responses; and notifies all pertinent parties when further information needs to be supplied.
· Effectively address customer questions, complaints or concerns related to the scope of responsibility and daily follow-up on customer inquiries.
Coordination of Exhibitions
· Supporting and control of the demand and supply for Exhibitions and equipment of the Demo Room in strong collaboration with Service and Marketing
· Comparing prices for transportation and shipment / transport coordination
· Handle the day-to-day RMA Receiving activities and work closely with internal departments such as Customer Service / Technical Support, Quality and Engineering as required
· Ensuring the KPI’s improvement and maintaining the weekly follow up on the RMA status
· Completed vocational training with commercial experience (i.e. 'Speditionskaufleute')
· Customer Service in Logistics services
· 3-5 years’ experience in Order Management / Back Office / Customer Service Management
· 3 + years’ experience managing inventory, in transportation, logistics, manufacturing
· secure handling of MS Office and ERP Systems
· Team worker, professional and strong communication skills, sales focused, structured, organized and analytical thinking
· Handling of time pressure
· Very good German & English skills, good ability to communicate