Price Quotation and Order Management
- Processing and control of Price Quotation in collaboration with the Sales Management
- Evaluation Pricing, discounts and Conditions, Shipping Terms, Products and Service descriptions, ensuring approval Guidelines
- Timely recording of the Sales orders in the ERP system taking in to account the terms of payment and delivery, the packing regulations as well as the respective country-specific customs and import regulations
- Checking orders (quantities, price, weights, requested delivery dates, shipping conditions, EPR statuses)
- Interfaced communication with internal departments (Sales, Service, Finance, Headquarters
- Interface to Logistics Service Provider
- Customer support and Coordination from order acceptance and processing to the delivery of the goods dispatch ensuring accuracy in dates, quantities, uncertainties in the order, collaboration process
- Participate in relevant meetings internally as well as with the customer
- Participation in projects for process design and optimization
- Evaluates circumstances; coordinates responses; and notifies all pertinent parties when further information needs to be supplied.
- Effectively address customer questions, complaints or concerns related to the scope of responsibility and daily follow-up on customer inquiries.
- Creation of transport orders for procurement, distribution and cross-shipments as well as selection of the most cost-effective road transport mode
- KPI Monitoring and Tracking of transport periods and delivery receipts
- Scheduling of delivery orders in stock
- Complaint handling in the transport and logistics area
- Creation of invoices and customs documents according to country-specific specifications
- Processing of import processes in cooperation with forwarding companies
- Logistic Invoices Control and follow up on corrections
- Processing the quarterly inventory counts both physically and through ERP system.
- Run inventory reports to ensure inventory availability and accuracy.
- Strong collaborate with the Logistics provider to improve process and procedures.
- Ensures accuracy of all documents. (Purchase order, packing slip, and delivery receipt)
Coordination of Exhibitions
- Supporting and control of the demand and supply for Exhibitions and equipment of the Demo Room in strong collaboration with Service and Marketing
- Comparing prices for transportation and shipment / transport coordination
- Handle the day-to-day RMA Receiving activities and work closely with internal departments such as Customer Service / Technical Support, Quality and Engineering as required
- Ensuring the KPI’s improvement and maintaining the weekly follow up on the RMA status