A global company, Kornit Digital Americas (KDAM) is seeking a skilled Inside Sales Specialist, Service to join the team to help with our continued growth. We are a fast-moving company with an exciting future for the right candidate. This full-time position is based in Englewood, NJ.
As the Inside Sales Specialist for Service, you will be responsible for managing the Customer Support Sales business of Kornit Digital Americas which includes services gross margin and support revenues.
This position reports to After Market Manager, KDAM.
Primary Job Functions:
• Responsible for KDAM support revenues target, continually provide updates on revenues generated from Support Service Contracts.
• Responsible for Support contract renewals, contract proposals, follow up with customers and increase contract penetration rate, drive retention and customer loyalty by negotiating renewal for continued partnership.
• Perform comprehensive analysis and customer research on existing or expiring contracts, monitor contract renewal to prevent contractual gaps.
• Promote other support business such as upgrades, training, accessories (Pallets), uptime kits, Preventive maintenance kits and more according to VP customer support guidelines.
• Provide service revenue and data analysis to support service revenue forecasting, trends and other key business metrics as requested.
• Escalate any customer concerns and issues to the appropriate team and follow up for resolution.
• Continually identify improved contract processes and procedures.
• Have a ‘can do’ attitude and establish clear communication channels with the customer.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 2 - 5 years of experience in a services sales position
• Strong proficiency MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
• Sales Force experience is preferred
• Strong Inside Sales skills including relationship development
• excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Strong network selling mindset and capability
• Team player, energetic and collaborative
• Self-motivated and action oriented
• Occasional travel to attend various trade shows and visit customers
Kornit Digital develops, manufactures and markets industrial and commercial digital printing solutions. Our disruptive innovation - a digital printing technology is leading the way to create a new market in the garment, apparel and textile industry. Our revolutionary NeoPigment™ process caters directly to the needs of both designers and manufacturers. Kornit Digital is proud to be a green company assisting in changing the world one t-shirt at a time.