Kornit Digital, a leading-edge global company that develops, manufactures and markets state-of-the-art printing solutions for the textile, garment & apparel decorating industries, is looking for a Head of HR/Director KDAM
The Head of Human Resources is an essential member of Kornit America’s (KDAM) leadership team. The Head of HR is a strategic partner to KDAM management, its president and team in order support, guide and assist in enhancing Kornit’s business performance.
- Lead the HR department in KDAM (Organizational development, Employee care, Compensation and benefits, Internal communication, Recruiting)
- Translate the business strategy into HR strategy,
- Provide human capital and organization change perspectives embedded into business leadership teams.
- Partner with business leaders, partner in strategic decisions, Lead HR related decisions and execution plans
- Active partner of KDAM management team as well as the Global HR team
- Align and integrate HR strategies, goals and practices in order to ensure high performing culture/ employees/teams.
- Drive leadership development and address organizational issues. Professional support in all change processes.
- Strategic HC planning and leading all recruiting initiatives for intensive team buildup
- Develop and promote Kornit and its brand as a premier employer
- Represent HR from a regional perspective. Ensure that HR services are professionally coordinated and in line with Kornit's standards regarding quality, cycle time, customer satisfaction etc. Coordinate activities accordingly with external suppliers
- Support legally required HR activities and help to resolve employee relations issues.
- Support in creating organization coherency and foster Kornit's culture.
Responsible for all aspects of the assigned product categories including:
- Strategic Partner and trusted advisor to KDAM President
- Partner and consult the management team and the managers in KDNA, support all relevant activity in order to achieve company goals
- Develop and execute an organization-wide people strategy that aligns and promote the company strategy.
- Serve as a liaison between the HR Global strategy and the Regional Strategy
- Focus on developing recruiting strategies for high-value talent in key roles and departments across the company, such as positioning Kornit as a premier employer of choice and developing recruiting strategies that enable us to scale efforts to identify and hire the best in class
- Develop and Lead hiring and onboarding plans.
- Be the HR representative that promotes Kornit's brand in the region
- Promote and develop organizational culture
- Identify, promote and implement organizational development activities and Training needs
- Drive leadership development and skills
- Spearhead all HR activities relating to Performance Management, Recruiting, Development Plans, Promotions, Internal mobility and other departmental needs.
- Icomm regional focal point / handle all Intranet communication in the region.
Benefits & compensation:
- Oversee benefits and compensation and serve as Benefit Administrator
- Employ progressive benefits and compensation policies to shape workforce incentives and company culture.
- Take a strategic approach to compensation and position Kornit in a way that allows the company to competitively recruit, retain and incentivize top talent
- Initiate and execute all social activities, team building events, and company annual events.
- Create and maintain Employee Handbook
- Develop and Manage annual HR budget in accordance to business strategy and needs.
- Lead external suppliers of administrative oriented HR services (where needed)
- Ensure that transactional HR activities are handled to the satisfaction of leadership & the teams
- Drive regional specific HR policies and partner with other departments for companywide policies
- Manage Disciplinary Action plans and ensure proper execution
- Manage HR systems.
- Serve as liaison to lead and support, facilitate and implement key HR initiatives
- Develop department KPIs and use metrics for fact based decisions