The Senior Accountant will support the finance and accounting operations for Kornit Digital Americas. This position will be responsible for the operational aspects of the accounting function and will report in to the controller.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead the monthly close process encompassing: fixed asset reporting, accounts receivable and payable close, cash/GL account reconciliations, AR account statement analysis, quarterly accrual, revenue recognition vouching (proof of delivery, customer purchase orders and associated shipping documents)
• Manage and maintain all aspects of fixed assets, which include but not limited to assets purchase/disposal request review, reconcile asset sub-ledger to the general ledger, prepare fixed assets roll-forward, perform various fixed assets analyses and reporting (such as depreciation reasonableness, fluctuation analysis).
• Manage accounts payable including review of invoices for payment approval, proper discounts taken, match with purchase order, concur and credit card journal upload and proper G/L posting.
• Responsible for cash management activities such as bank reconciliations, cash receipts, credit card processing and cash balance monitoring
• Enforce, adhere and communicate company policies and practices over KDAM’s accounting books and records.
• Other reporting activities such as government census, statutory compliances and ad-hoc reporting
• Create a climate that fosters high performance and job engagement. Maintain positive working relationships at all levels. Respond to questions and requests from customers (internal and external) and works collaboratively with internal departments in a courteous, timely, and accurate manner.
• Special projects as assigned by management
• 1- 3 years of hands-on accounting managerial experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited four-year college or university required
• CPA Certification highly appreciated
• Global firm experience high appreciated
• Big 4 experience appreciated
• Solid understanding of GAAP principles and proper application to the business