A global company, Kornit Digital Americas (KDAM) is seeking a skilled IT professional to help maintain support for our continued growth. We are a fast-moving company with an exciting future for the right candidate. This position is based in Englewood, NJ.
As the IT Administrator, you will provide maintenance of the Windows environment by analyzing requirements, resolving problems, installing hardware and software solutions, and supporting the internal IT Helpdesk. Additionally, you will be responsible for administration and internal support of the Company’s laptops, printers, servers, mobile devices, and related equipment, including providing end-user support, license tracking, and PC maintenance, upgrades and configurations.
Other Key Responsibilities:
• Provide infrastructure support to a Windows server based environment including but not limited to Active Directory, SQL Server, Office 365, Skype for Business
• Provide Telecommunications support to all users including the Contact Center or Call Center
• Assist with the onboarding and off boarding processes
• Maintain inventory of all equipment, software, and software licenses
• Perform timely workstation hardware and software upgrades as required.
• Maintain accurate tracking information for customer issues in the IT issue tracking database
• Implement infrastructure changes according to the IT Change Management Process with guidance from Headquarters IT
• College degree or technical certifications in a related field.
• 3 plus years’ experience in Help Desk position with troubleshooting and application supporting multiple locations
• Knowledge of software and/or processes of security, databases, internet, IP telephony, project management, spreadsheet and word processing.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Windows 2012/2016, Windows 7,10 and Mobile operating systems.
• Knowledge of networking, including TCP/IP, firewall configuration, LAN & WAN technologies, and remote access technologies including VPN clients.
• Proven Knowledge of writing scripts - Dos, PowerShell, AD scripts.
• Strong task management, organization and communication skills, a must
• Proven ability to work well with remote teams
• Be able to lift 40+ lbs.
Kornit Digital develops, manufactures and markets industrial and commercial digital printing solutions. Our disruptive innovation - a digital printing technology is leading the way to create a new market in the garment, apparel and textile industry. Our revolutionary NeoPigment™ process caters directly to the needs of both designers and manufacturers. Kornit Digital is proud to be a green company assisting in changing the world one t-shirt at a time.