As Controller you will be responsible for the direct supervision of all accounting functions for the month end close process, as well as monthly, quarterly and annual billings of clients, collection of accounts receivable, supervision of accounts payable, payroll processing, monthly reporting, preparation of tax projections and returns, treasury administration, and SOX.
The Controller reports to the VP of Finance and Operations and supervises 4 bookkeepers.
Other key responsibilities will include:
• Create and implement key accounting policies and procedures
• Reconcile balance sheet account and maintain fixed asset records
• Review monthly accounting close process to ensure the maintaining of accurate accounting records
• Preparation of quarterly financial package for overseas headquarters
• Perform cash projections to effectively manage cash balances
• Lead the revenue recognition process of systems orders
• Assist in maintaining records for retirement accounts (i.e., 401-K Plan)
• Oversee the expense reporting process to ensure timely disbursements and accurate reporting
• Implement, document and maintain adequate and effective internal controls and SOX compliance
• Implement, document and maintain adequate and effective processes to improve the close and reporting cycles to ensure timeliness and accuracy
• Proper analytical review of the asset operations from a balance sheet, income statement and cash flow perspective as well as an overall business perspective
• Preparation and analysis of Sales commission plan
• Bachelors and/or Master’s Degree in Business Administration with an emphasis in accounting from an accredited university
• 7 plus years in an accounting and leadership experience preferably in the capital equipment sector
• C.P.A. is required
• Solid proven experience in both the private and public accounting sectors is preferred
• Good GAAP and financial reporting technical skills
• Proven experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
• Confidential and understands the ethical standards of a CPA
Kornit Digital develops manufactures and markets industrial and commercial printing solutions for the Garment, Apparel and Textile industries. Leading the Digital Textile Printing Industry with our revolutionary NeoPigment™ process, including an integrated pretreatment solution, Kornit Digital caters directly to the needs of both designers and manufacturers. Kornit Digital is proud to be a green company assisting in changing the world one t-shirt at a time. The Color Applications Specialist will assist customers to create efficient and effective usage of their systems in the printing process.