Kornit Digital is seeking a Marketing Communication Specialist for our Americas division. This is a great opportunity to join an All-Star Marketing team in North America. Seeking a dynamic professional that is articulate, enthusiastic, and engaged. A professional that understands the fundamental processes of marketing and communication and the importance of establishing communication with prospects and new audiences. This position will be responsible for supporting marketing campaigns, projects and events, as well as gathering and presenting lead data so Marketing can understand the needs of prospects to qualify and further nurture them them through awareness, education, phone calls, and digital marketing means.
Supporting the Marketing Department, the Marketing Communication Specialist will report to the Demand Generation Manager and Events and Promotions Manager.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Support planning and operationalize marketing communication campaigns, projects, events and promotions.
• Coordinate and manage prospects into nurture campaigns as directed by the Demand Generation Manager, including communication with prospects for deeper insights.
• Support on-site (Headquarters) events and external (Trade Shows and Road Shows) events as directed by the Events and Promotions Manager including pre-event promotion and logistics, onsite / event support, and post-event communication and reporting.
• Conduct research and manage database of prospects and leads for segmentation and insights.
• Identify opportunities to add value to lead touchpoints and analyze results of campaigns, including operationalizing prospect sampling and product marketing material distribution.
• Understand and communicate Kornit Digital’s key competitive differentiators and USPs.
• Aggregate and analyze marketing metrics to assess results, generate dashboards and reports
• Provide support to Marketing team.
The Ideal Candidate
• A dynamic team-player who is capable of primary responsibilities and enthusiastic to support to new projects within an organization that is growing rapidly globally
• Ability to communicate logically, persuasively, and accurately, both orally and in writing / comfortable with engaging in conversation with prospects
• Enthusiastic individual that is helpful all around and has a “no job is too large or small” attitude
• Organized and deadline-driven individual that effectively prioritizes projects and tasks and is comfortable working under pressure of time and conflicting demands
• Analytics-focused individual with experience in analyzing and reporting marketing research
• Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment and with other departments
• Adaptable to the needs of the organization and provide support as workloads fluctuates
• BS/BA Degree in Business related field or strong experience in marketing communication fundamentals and new customer acquisition tactics with 3 years of experience minimum.
• Pardot or other Marketing automation software experience
• Salesforce or other CRM experience
• Must be able to perform physical aspect for Marketing department including supporting events