What we’re looking for:
An experienced Events and Promotions Coordinator to support and lead aspects of external and internal events. A successful candidate will be extremely organized and be able to manage the logistics of multiple events simultaneously. This individual will also have strong communication and promotions experience optimizing return-on-investment of the events with support of our marketing team.
Reporting to the Events and Promotions Manager and Director of Marketing Americas, the Events and Promotions Coordinator will primarily responsible for:
• Coordinating and maintaining external relationships with vendors, venues and event partners.
• Coordinating and maintaining internal relationships with our marketing team, product marketing, communications, graphics, applications and lead generation managers, inside and field sales, logistics team and finance department.
• Support planning all event aspects from pre-event guides to set-up and tear-down, venue selection, booth / event design and décor, event layout and support collateral and gifts, applications and displays, third-party procurement materials, travel and entertainment, working with logistics. and finance to manage purchasing, packing and shipping of event supplies.
• Supporting building and adhering to an event budget to avoid project overruns.
• Creating purchase orders and following up on payments in a timely manner.
• Communicating with Marketing team to create effective advertisements for each event.
• Supporting and managing events on the day of, including problem-solving, welcoming guests, directing event set-up, communicating with staff, organizing vendors and activity tracking.
• Support events, marketing and sales opportunities with event promotional materials.
• Track key performance and insight areas and provide metric reports to apply in future events.
• Bachelor's Degree from an Accredited Institute or five years of related field experience.
• Three years or more of end-to-end previous event experience and event promotions.
• 40% domestic and international travel. Valid passport and driver’s license is required.
• Computer Skills: Experience with Microsoft Office: Salesforce and Pardot a major plus.
• Soft skills: great people-skills, organization, negotiation, problem-solving, highly detailed and communicative, work well cross-department and cross-functionally within marketing team, and ability to remain calm under pressure and work in a fast pace environment.
Kornit Digital develops, manufactures and markets industrial and commercial printing solutions for the Garment, Apparel and Textile industries. Leading the Digital Textile Printing Industry, Kornit Digital caters directly to the needs of designers, brands, printers and manufacturers. Kornit Digital is proud to be a green company assisting in changing the world one t-shirt at a time.
Kornit Digital offers an outstanding compensation and benefits package, medical, dental and life insurances; Investment Savings Plan (401K) with employer matching. Kornit Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.