Cultivate key account relationships, generate leads and capture new business opportunities while maximizing customer satisfaction and KDNA success . . . all without packing your suitcase or getting on a plane.
Join us at Kornit Digital North America (KDNA) and become part of a dynamic team to help us market our disruptive innovation - a digital printing technology that is leading the way to create a new market in the garment, apparel, and textile industry. Our revolutionary NeoPigment process caters directly to both designers and manufacturers to address the changing needs of the entire textile printing value chain. We are a fast moving international company with an exciting future for the right candidate.
As a Inside Sales Specialist, you will lead the efforts to develop ongoing partnerships with channel partners and our field sales team. We are looking for someone to define, implement and scale an industry leading sales model that will focus on our customers, existing and new. When our customers succeed — we succeed.
• 50/50 Split: Develop strong customer partnerships with the current customer base and establish new customer acquisitions
• Primary contact for assigned customers focused on routine ‘health checks’, to ensure fast and efficient issue resolution, system knowledge and use to maximize customer ROI
• Partner and support our channel and field sales teams in developing and progressing their opportunity pipeline to close via quotes development, prospect communications, selling campaigns and customer follow-up
• Act as first line territorial contact for lead qualification and nurturing while working closely with marketing, field and channel sales and other KDNA service on continual and periodic demand generation program
• Prospecting for and selling service packages and product upgrades
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in skills and experienced, desired
• 5 plus years of proven and successful inside sales experience in the B2B / industrial market
• Application knowledge of ink jet printing/screen printing / 3D/ digital or the like, preferred
• Proven track record of success in meeting and exceeding sales goals/quotas
• Solid understanding of sales process with the ability to explain that process from identification of opportunity through close of sale
• Analytical with strong Microsoft office and CRM capabilities, required
• Team player, energetic and collaborative
• Self-motivated and action oriented