Kornit Digital North America is in search of a reliable Accounts Receivable Specialist to join our accounting team. The successful candidate will relish the process of tracking invoices and resolving accounts for our customers. He or she should be extremely detail-oriented and a team player. We need someone who can partner with other team members to ensure that our books are always up-to-date and accurate so that we can make effective decisions about the business. If you have a head for numbers, we want to hear from you.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
· Maintain and reconcile accounts receivable ledger accounts, financial statements and reports
· Maintain records in the ERP system.
· Perform a variety of credit and collection functions
· Adhere to accounts receivable policies and procedures, and ensure adherence to external and internal controls and policies
· Assist in identifying potential problem accounts from those with bad debt and in arrears to completion of full analysis for fraud
· Review and monitor credit sources, credit files, customer applications and delinquent accounts
· Monitor and resolve customer deductions in a timely manner
· Prepare Customer month-end reports for management review.
· Obtain required information from credit organizations, banks and loan associations
· Manage special projects
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is required.
· 2 years of prior Accounts Receivable experience is preferred. Will consider recent college graduate with excellent credentials.
· Analytical and critical thinking skills
· Requires a high level of organization, attention to detail and time management capability
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Ability to function in a fast pace environment
· Quick learner
· Intermediate to advanced computer skills in the Microsoft Suite of products focused primarily on Excel; ERP system knowledge also preferred