Kornit Digital develops manufactures and markets industrial and commercial printing solutions for the Garment, Apparel and Textile industries. Leading the Digital Textile Printing Industry with our revolutionary NeoPigment™ process, including an integrated pretreatment solution, Kornit Digital caters directly to the needs of both designers and manufacturers. Kornit Digital is proud to be a green company assisting in changing the world one t-shirt at a time.
The Color Applications Specialist will assist customers create efficient and effective usage of their systems in the printing process.
Support Customers by providing:
o Hands on Application Assistance at the customer’s site or the Englewood, NJ demo Room
o Consultative support for various customer issues
o Tailor training to customer’s application needs or issues
Serve as the in-house expert for testing designs through:
o establishing test protocols
o troubleshooting program issues
o providing advanced application support activities
o overseeing the Color Management/Color Matching requests
• Assist the Sales Group in providing pre-sales application support by conducting customer demos and/or producing product samples
• Partner with other Application employees in Europe, Asia and Israel
• Perform Demos utilizing best practices and Kornit Digital proprietary tools
• Create technical training materials to assist the Field Service and Sales teams to increase customer’s application utilization in the filed
• Respond to, address, and resolve application problems raised by customers
• Partner with the Service Group to provide additional in house and customer based training
• Observe and communicate customer work flow and communicate potential sales opportunities
• Understands the Kornit print process and recommend adjustments
• Understand the application of all chemicals and inks along with their function in the printing process
• Enter information in the Kornit Priority /Sales Force system
• Associates or Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institute OR 7+ years’ experience as an Applications Trainer, Color Manager on Wide Format Printers or equivalent with no degree.
• 5+ years working in Color Management/Color Matching/Color Separation/Color Profiling/Color Theory.
• Previous experience using RIP software (ColorGate, ErgoSoft, Caldera, Onyx).
• Previous experience in managing digital print production, preferably related to DTG or Textile printing.
• Strong Mechanical/Technical Aptitude is a must.
• Live within 1 hour of a major airport in the region where position is located.
• Expert at Adobe Suite (PhotoShop, Illustrator CC 2018 or newer).
• Able to travel throughout the United States and overseas.
• Valid Passport and Driver’s License (travel insurance is provided).
• Able travel roughly up to 25% of the time.
• Excellent verbal, written, presentation & communication skills.
Preferred but Not Required:
• Previous Technical Training Experience.
• Previous Sales Support or Pre-Sale Experience.
• Spanish speaking would be helpful, but not necessary.
Kornit Digital offers an outstanding compensation and benefits package, medical, dental and life insurances; Investment Savings Plan (401K) with employer matching.
Kornit Digital is an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.