As an Accounts Receivable Specialist you will analyze compile, prepare, record, report, and verify data to create accounts receivable invoices and prepare weekly financial reports. A successful A/R Specialist will work timely and efficiently to provide assistance to the Accounting Manager with various accounting related tasks from billing allocations, to bank reconciliations, and maintenance of records in our ERP system.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Maintains and reconciles accounts receivable ledger accounts, financial statements and reports
• The Accounts Receivable Specialist will perform a variety of credit and collection functions
• Adheres to accounts receivable policies and procedures, and ensures external and internal controls and policies are adhered to
• Assists in identifying potential problem accounts from those with bad debt and in arrears to completion of full analysis for fraud
• Review and monitor credit sources, credit files, customer applications and delinquent accounts
• Monitors and resolves customer deductions in a timely manner
• An AR Specialist will prepare customer month-end reports for management review.
• Obtain required information from credit organizations, banks and loan associations, as needed
• High School diploma or equivalent; Associate’s degree in Accounting, preferred
• 2 years of prior Accounts Receivable experience, required
• The Accounts Receivable Specialist position requires a high level of organization, attention to detail and time management capability
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently, multi-task, and prioritize
• Intermediate to advanced computer skills in the Microsoft Suite of products focused primarily on Excel; ERP system knowledge also preferred
Who are we?
We are Kornit Digital and we develop, manufacture and market industrial and commercial printing solutions for the Garment, Apparel and Textile industries. Leading the Digital Textile Printing Industry with our revolutionary NeoPigment™ process, including an integrated pretreatment solution, Kornit Digital caters directly to the needs of both designers and manufacturers. Kornit Digital is proud to be a green company assisting in changing the world one t-shirt at a time