Regional Manager, Korea
Reports to: Sales Director, AP
Are you passionate about creating a new world? Do you find it exciting, at least as much as we do, when people, technology, design and fashion meet? Do you have that rare mix of strategic thinking, creativity and execution skills? Are you familiar with advanced marketing tools for a fast growing B2B global environment?
Nice to meet you - we are Kornit Digital!
A leading-edge global company that develops, manufactures and markets state-of-the-art printing solutions for the textile, garment & apparel decorating industries.
Click to learn more > www.kornit.com
What you’ll do
• Expand Kornit footprint in Direct to Garment and Direct to Fabric products by developing and executing a robust Go-To-Market strategy.
• Achieve growth targets of sales (hardware, consumables & service) through the indirect sales channel.
• Acts as the channel partner and customers’ trusted advisor and as Kornit’s ambassador.
• Utilizes channel marketing activities for lead generation & opportunity qualification.
• Set up new channel partners and oversee their on-boarding process.
• Leverage the channel partner’s sales team knowledge and professionalism (in Kornit’s solution portfolio, sales competencies etc).
• Monitor sales performance by using SFDC., accurate records, sales reports etc.
• Identify and reach out to new potential channel partners.
• Collect market and competitive intelligent information Cooperate with other RM in cross selling opportunities within Kornit.
• Lead Ad hoc projects/ initiatives to maximize revenue within the region.
What should you have
• 5 years of experience in sales position with a global manufacturer of capital equipment industry and channel sales experience, preferred in garment, textile.
• Experience in driving channel sales and the new customer development ideally within the same product category and channel.
• Good computer skills (Sales force, Word, Power Point, Excel and Outlook) and presentation skills.
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution.
• Fluent in English (spoken and written).
• Willingness to travel.
• Sales- and target driven, highly energetic and motivated, a positive thinker with a can-do attitude.
• Agile in thinking and embrace constantly changing surrounding – internally and externally.
• Constant learner of new products, applications in all learning methods.
• Great communication skills and ability to create close and trusted relationships. with partners, customers and colleagues.
• Team player with integrity and correct business ethics.
• Accountable and leads for execution.