Are you passionate about creating a new world? Do you find it exciting, at least as much as we do, when people, technology, design and fashion meet? Do you have that rare mix of strategic thinking, creativity and execution skills? Are you familiar with advanced marketing tools for a fast growing B2B global environment?
Nice to meet you - we are Kornit Digital!
A leading-edge global company that develops, manufactures and markets state-of-the-art printing solutions for the textile, garment & apparel decorating industries.
Click to learn more > www.kornit.com
Reports to: Application Manager
Location: Hong Kong
Abut the position
The Pre-Sales Application Specialist is responsible for the technical support of the Kornit sales cycle as well as the support of new product developments.
The role is contributing to the Demo and Sampling process, the support of shows and exhibitions to present prospects and customers all possibilities and best utilization of the Kornit systems, achieving the best possible printing results for various textile products.
The position is part of the Application Team of Kornit Digital Asia Pacific and reports to the Application Manager. In close cooperation with the Application Team in Kornit’s Headquarter in Israel, the position will develop, optimize and deliver and new application solutions to the customers and partners
The required Person is a self-organized person that is able to work under pressure in an active business environment and is willing to travel within Asia Pacific.
What you’ll do
· Support the Kornit Marketing and Sales Team with application related challenges during the Sales Cycle
· Demonstrates commitment to the customer and sales team and understand shareholder interests.
· Present and explain Kornit systems to potential prospects and existing customers
· Consulting the customer remote and on-site during Sales cycle for various customer issues
· Produce creative and innovative samples to show the Kornit’s systems capabilities
· Create and optimize Artwork for customers and prospects;
· Maintain and optimized the print Kornit print systems in the KDAP showroom
· Provide theoretical and hands on application training to prospects, customers and other Kornit teams: File preparation, color management, work flow, quality
· Develop solutions for digital print and workflow challenges
· Working with industry standards and compliance, establishing test protocols
· Documentation and reporting with Sales Force; data management system
· Create application knowledge and implement processes to assist the Field Service and Sales teams to increase customer’s application utilization.
· Create suitable test files for testing print quality and trouble shooting
· Analyze customer print samples and define operational or technical requirements
What should you have
· Digital printing professional with +3 years’ experience.
· B.Sc. in Engineering/Science/ Digital technologies or equivalent is an advantage.
· Profound knowledge of digital prepress, file formats and software applications, such as Adobe Photoshop, photoshop and Illustrator
· Digital printing experience, particularly inkjet printing, textile printing, RIP technology and ICC-based, Color management, Color Matching, Color Theory
· Experienced with the textile product development and production cycle is an advantage.
· Strength to synthesize technical and specialized knowledge into a compelling story
· Ability to work within a global organization, contributing to cross-functional team plans and understand business shareholder interests
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment under pressure
· strong and enthusiastic team player
· Creative, methodological problem solver, quick learner, results driven, excellent corporate communication skills, professional appearance
· Excellent verbal, written, presentation & communication skills
· Fluent in English and Mandarin
· Willing to travel in Asia Pacific and internationally as needed.