Nice to meet you - we are Kornit Digital!
Kornit Digital, a leading-edge company that develops manufactures and markets state-of-the-art printing solutions for the textile, garment & apparel decorating industries is looking for a HR Director.
Click to learn more > www.kornit.com
Title: HR Director, Kornit Digital Asia Pacific
Reporting to: Kornit Digital Asia Pacific President
Place of work: Hong Kong (and occasionally China office)
We’re looking for an experienced Head of Human Resources for our AP offices – one that can be an essential member of Kornit KDAP leadership team - a strategic partner to KDAP management, its president and team in order to support, guide and assist in enhancing Kornit’s business performance.
What will you do?
- Lead the HR department in KDAP (Organizational development, Employee care, Compensation and benefits, Internal communication, Recruiting, TM, EVP)
- Translate the business strategy into HR strategy
- Provide human capital and organization change perspectives embedded into business leadership teams.
- Partner with business leaders, partner in strategic decisions, lead HR related decisions and execution plans
- Active partner of KDAP management team, as well as the Global HR team
- Align and integrate HR strategies, goals and practices to ensure high performing culture/ employees/teams.
- Drive leadership development and address organizational issues. Professional support in all change processes.
- Strategic HC planning and leading all recruiting initiatives for intensive team buildup
- Identify and manage relationship with regional Talent Acquisition Partners
- Develop and promote Kornit and its brand as a premier employer
- Represent HR from a regional perspective. Ensure that HR services are professionally coordinated and in line with Kornit's standards regarding quality, cycle time, customer satisfaction etc. Coordinate activities accordingly with external suppliers.
- Support legally required HR activities and help to resolve employee relations issues.
- Support in creating organization coherency and foster Kornit's culture.