Kornit Digital, a leading-edge company that develops manufactures and markets state-of-the-art printing solutions for the textile, garment & apparel decorating industries looking for a R&D Program Manager
Reports to: Director of Product lines
Location: Afek Industrial Park, Rosh Ha'ayin
Main areas of responsibility:
We are looking for an experienced Program Manager to lead and manage multidisciplinary programs. The Program Manager will have Overall responsibility to develop and deliver a high-end product according to road-map and timeline.
What you’ll do?
· Manage a team of engineers which are responsible for several technological areas
· Responsible for research and the introduction of new components and systems
· Develop the knowledge and understandings related to Kornit’s printing process
· Provide solutions to complex technological challenges
· Lead cross organizational R&D teams: system, electronics, SW, mechanics
· Decide on development strategies and define objectives
· Develop and control the projects deadlines, budgets, risk and resource management
· Assume responsibility for the program’s people and vendors
· Manage in dynamic R&D environment, manage conflicts
What should you have?
· B.Sc / M.Sc in Mechanics / Electronics or equivalent
· 5 years experience of program management in a multidisciplinary environment – a must
· Managerial experience, leading a group of system engineers - an advantage
· Experience with digital printing systems - an advantage
· Strong leadership skills, Strong teamwork and collaboration skills
· Self-motivated and eager to take responsibility and deliver results
· Fluent in English