Nice to meet you - we are Kornit Digital!
A cutting-edge global company that develops, manufactures and markets state-of-the-art printing solutions for the textile, garment & apparel decorating industries. Click to learn more > www.kornit.com
The product leader is responsible for all engineering activities related to the current products. The product leader will work within the program team and will be responsible to provide all operational deliverables that required for continues improvements of the saleable products.
The current PL is recognized as a key manufacturing technology leader within the organization. Interface with global counter-parts to achieve ops KPI’s and integrate overall operational activities throughout product life cycle.
What will you do?
- Lead the continues improvement plan of the entire saleable products
- Build product cost reduction road map – Provide technical opportunities for CR, lead the CR program from the idea stage through qualification till implementation, work closely with purchasing department to find and qualify new parts
- Ensure design for manufacturing guidelines are well implemented in new changes and act to secure smooth production and field implementation
- Be responsible for building product production file, product documentation, BOM, jigs and tools for forward production systems.
- Be responsible for system continues improvements plan by conducting ECO’s and manage product tree. Manage product changes and execution through CCB forum.
- Support IB program manager in the functional, mechanical and Electrical debugging of new changes emerge from field escalation. Present the Eng. department In the IB PMT.
- Manage product EOL parts. Find a substituted for obsolescence parts and set a qualification test.
- Define and analyze production work flows. Work continuously to reduce production cycle time
- Serve as a technical authority to contract manufacturing after products release. Conduct quality meetings with the CM and lead all technical related issues emerge from production.
- Reproduce and analyze failures on returned products, define corrective actions and follow-up on implementation. Define and manage the overall RMA and MRB process on a periodical basis