Are you enthusiastic about coding and technology with hands-on experience? do you have proven leadership skills with a wide system view? are you a result driven kind of person?
Nice to meet you - we are Kornit Digital!
A leading-edge company that develops manufactures and markets state-of-the-art printing solutions for the textile, garment & apparel decorating industries. A colorful and growing global company.
Reports to: Software Group Manager
Location: Afek Industrial Park, Rosh Ha'ayin
What you’ll do?
· Lead Kornit’s infrastructure SW team to build state of the art printer modules across our product lines
· Lead a team of experienced software engineers
· Participate in all phases of product development: Architecture, design, Implementation and maintenance
What should you have?
· B.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent
· Managing and mentoring of 3-5 scrum team members
· Hands on – a must
· At least 2 years of experience as a SW team leader or a senior developer in infrastructure team – a must
· Technological Guru, excellent capabilities in: C#, multithreading, TPL, .Net Microservices, Dependency Injection, Design patterns, web services and web APIs – at least 5 years experience
· Deep understanding of SOLID and clean code principals
· Experience in Object Oriented, component oriented & Service Oriented development
· Experience is system architecture
· Strong logical capabilities
· Experience developing in modern Agile environment
· Excellent communication, collaboration, and leadership skills, results driven, highly motivated and passionate
· Experience with .Net Core and .Net standard
· Experience in WPF and Angular\React
· Experience with MongoDB
· Experience in the digital printing industry or other multidisciplinary industry
· Experience in UML design