Nice to meet you - we are Kornit Digital!
A cutting-edge global company that develops, manufactures and markets state-of-the-art printing solutions for the textile, garment & apparel decorating industries.
Click to learn more > www.kornit.com
Reports to: Program Manager
Location: Afek Industrial Park, Rosh Ha'ayin
Are you passionate about motion and control technologies? do you have wide systematic vision? are you a result driven kind of person?
What will you do?
Responsible to lead the development of complex control and motion systems for Kornit digital industrial printers. define and customize technologies to address the printers’ needs.
Take part in the development of multidisciplinary systems (mechanics, pneumatic, electrical, electronic, control, software, chemistry, etc.)
Main areas of responsibility:
· Responsible for research and the introduction of new motion technologies
· Act as a design authority for a complete system or subsystems and as the technical lead for the motion system
· Development process includes specification definition, technology and vendor selection
· Finding solutions and/or determine system and subsystems specifications with various disciplines
· Lead cross organizational R&D teams: system, electronics, SW, mechanics
· Perform necessary calculation and software simulation required for system development
· lead required experiments and the analysis of the results
· Set guidelines to the verification and validation process
· Support departments of customer service, operations, marketing, purchasing, etc.
What should you have?