Nice to meet you - we are Kornit Digital!
A cutting-edge global company that develops, manufactures and markets state-of-the-art printing solutions for the textile, garment & apparel decorating industries.
Click to learn more > www.kornit.com
The Infrastructure Manager’s role is to plan, organize, and manage staff and overall operations to ensure the stable operation of the organization’s IT infrastructure. This includes developing, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing key functional areas, particularly network infrastructure, server infrastructure, data communications, and telecommunications systems.
The Infrastructure Manager will also schedule and direct activities to resolve hardware and software problems in a timely and accurate fashion.
Reports To: Global IT Director
Location: Afek Industrial Park, Rosh Ha'ayin
What will you do?
- Manage and set priorities for the design, maintenance, development, and evaluation of all infrastructure systems, including LANs, WANs, Internet, intranet, wireless, operating system, telephony, printers, software licenses, support- globally
- Server room management and implementation of control tools.
- DRP Architecture Management and Site Management.
- HelpDesk and System team’s management
- Working with suppliers - producing tenders, conducting negotiations and managing outsourcing services
- Project management - planning, budgeting, lead and execution of requirements and procedures, technologies.
- Manage operational costs; conduct near- and long-term financial forecasts for expanded functionality/user base.
- Practice IT asset management, including maintenance of component inventory and related documentation.
- Assist with the planning and deployment of infrastructure security measures.
- Design and implement short- and long-term strategic plans to ensure infrastructure capacity meets existing and future requirements.
- Develop, implement, and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for infrastructure administration and project management.
- Conduct research and make recommendations on products, services, protocols, and standards in support of all infrastructure procurement and development efforts.
- Promotion and transition to the digital era.