Nice to meet you - we are Kornit Digital!
Kornit Digital, a leading-edge company that develops manufactures and markets state-of-the-art printing solutions for the textile, garment & apparel decorating is looking for a Finance Director.
Click to learn more > www.kornit.com
Reporting to: VP Finance
Place of work: Rosh Haayin
We are looking for experienced, motivated and energetic Finance Director to provide strong leadership to our accounting team.
In this role you will need to focus on managing a team of 6 people, automation and optimization of the team processes and building strong relationship with people within and outside of the organization.
You should be knowledgeable, analytical and Tech-savvy that can easily adopt new tools and processes.
What will you do?
- Manage and develop a strong, highly professional and capable team of accounting and finance professionals.
- Supervise and guides all accounting functions globally: AR, AP, Cost accounting, INV, FA.
- Familiar with ASC 606 and implementation of the new guideline for multiple element accounting is A must.
- Reviewing monthly, quarterly and year-end closing processes including interims (SAAS 100) and 20F filling.
- Provide leadership to the management & team around new standards, ensuring that at all times global reporting is in compliance
- Optimize the company's financial performance and take overall control of the company's accounting function
- Ensure compliance to financial and local requirements, accountable for external audit outcomes
- Liaison with independent auditors to resolve technical accounting matters in a timely manner
- Ensure all SOX controls on the financial statements are working as intended, to verify assets are adequately safeguarded and results are accurately reported
- Assure adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Policies. Resolve questions of GAAP and internal controls with platform and corporate financial management
- Provide support for acquisitions implementation in the financial statement, as necessary
- Handle ongoing finance matters
- Responsible for establishing effective communication and coordination with other Depts. of the company (i.e. Purchasing, CS, Planning, Logistics)
- Tax report financials and submitting, VAT, sales Tax and social security filings and general Israeli tax compliance filings
- Familiar with global TAX and TP requirements
- Reviewing subsidiaries local filling and assist the local teams with local statutory requirements