Kornit Digital, a leading-edge company that develops manufactures and markets state-of-the-art printing solutions for the textile, garment & apparel decorating industries looking for an Corporate Development Manager
Reports to: VP Corporate Development & Strategy
Location: Afek Industrial Park, Rosh Ha'ayin
General Summary & Scope:
- The Corporate Development & Strategy team is a newly formed team responsible for crafting the business strategy, vision and long term growth plans for the Company, as well as support the organization with strategic and business planning initiatives.
- The Corporate Development & Strategy team is responsible for identifying and evaluating new growth opportunities, and executing on all inorganic initiatives with focus on M&As, JVs, and strategic partnerships.
- The Corporate Strategy Manager will be part of building the newly formed Corporate Strategy and Development infrastructure and operation.
- The Manager will be responsible for working closely with functional leaders to lead and manage the annual (and ongoing) Strategic Planning process
- This talented individual will lead problem solving and opportunity evaluation, including strategic and financial analysis, the creation of business plans and business cases for ongoing business operations as well as new growth initiatives
- This individual will monitor and codify the competitive landscape, track the market, and assess dynamics and shifts in competitors’ strategies.
- Blending strong analytical capabilities with strategic mindset and the drive to pioneer change across the enterprise, the successful candidate will champion new initiatives that result in long-term competitive advantages.
- The Corporate Strategy Manager will also support the CEO with day to day and highly visible projects that will have a significant impact on the direction and performance of the company.