The Ink Manufacturing Plant Director will be managing the ink manufacturing and print-head assembly & replenishment Lab located in Kiryat-Gat, Israel.
Candidate will be responsible for the global ink supply assurance per defined high quality standards and ongoing schedule & capacity planning process. The Ink manufacturing plant manager will lead the following operational segments : Ink Product engineering, from NPI throughout manufacturing readiness, Quality Assurance & Quality Control, Product manufacturing planning, manufacturing & distribution. The role requires multiple interfaces all across the organization, throughout all the Operations, Application and Chemistry teams, as well as contract manufactures and external suppliers. In the next two years, the Ink Plant Director will also lead the building of our new Ink Manufacturing Plant, a large $$M investment and a highly strategic project.
Reporting to VP Operations .
· Managing the execution of production plans.
· Defining and stabilizing production processes and tools
· Ensuring production key performance parameters are meet (assurance of supply & quality) and managing initiatives to improve it.
· Responsible for team development and engagement
· Enforcing safety precautions
· Managing the new factory project
· Ensure organizational effectiveness and efficiency. optimize manufacturing work flow. process improvement & cost controls
· Create, review and implement plans to achieve goals for budgets and spending control, labor efficiency, material efficiency, technology improvements, and customer service goals.
· Establishes long and short-term goals. Develop an annual budget and ensure that departmental expenses are within budget, including head count.
· Leading teams of chemistry engineering, production, QA, QC and planning
· B.Sc. in Industrial Engineering or equivalent. MBA/M.Sc – must
· Experience with production management- must
· Experience with new product introduction (NPI) in manufacturing environment – Must
· Experience working in a multidisciplinary technological high-tech environment - Must
· Experience in the textile industry- advantage
· Experience in Ink manufacturing- advantage
· Strong organizational and leadership skills
· Strong decision making skills and a result driven approach
· Experience in defining and reporting on key performance
· Strong communication skills
· Strong written and verbal communication in English- Must