The After Market Manager responsibility is to continuously grow the supplies (consumables), peripherals business and increase service contracts penetration in the region.
Main areas of responsibility:
- Creating regional sales plans for consumables, service and peripherals and quotas in alignment with business objectives
- Build and maintain positive customer relationships
- Interact directly with customers to educate them on our products and answer questions to maximize machine utilization.
- Closely engage with the regional partners/direct customers on the logistic/planning side
- Making sure that partners/customers place orders in a timely manner
- Identify and flag opportunities and gaps of ink orders, etc.
- Support enforcement of the ink commercial policy
- Analyze consumption trends to enable Kornit and its partners a better planning
- Actively offer and sell service contracts to partners / customers
- Conducts weekly forecasts and predictions at the regional level
- Lead the business analysis from the regional side: competition, estimated price elasticity based on the customers cost structure, market size by segment, estimated incremental business, specific territory conditions, etc.
- Closely monitor ink consumption patterns
- Provide a quarterly regional commercial report by creating commercial CI database: ink prices, business models etc.
- Working with multiple interfaces, inbound and outbound: marketing, applications, sales etc.