Website Terms and Conditions
- Kornit is a global digital printing company with approx. 800+ employees.
Kornit serves over 1,400 customers worldwide, from small businesses to industrial high-production companies (among which are custom decorators, fulfillment centers and vertically integrated companies). Kornit has a hold in the online and the growing personalization industry, and is the technology of choice for global online and ecommerce leaders.
The Site is intended to provide information about Kornit, our products and services, including products and parts specifications, various guides and help files, and to assist you in obtaining our products and services, such as enabling you submit requests for support, providing website tutorials, or submitting a request for Kornit to contact you with a quote for certain products or parts.
- We reserve the right, at our discretion, to change these Terms at any time. Such change will be effective ten (10) days following posting of the revised Terms on the Site, and your continued use of the Site thereafter means that you accept those changes.
- Ability to Accept Terms. The Site is only intended for individuals aged thirteen (13) years or older. If you are under 13 years, please do not visit or use the Site. If you are between 13 and 18 years of age, you must review these Terms with you parent or guardian before visiting or using the Site to make sure that you and your parent or guardian understand these Terms and agree to them.
- Site Access. For such time as these Terms are in effect, we hereby grant you permission to visit and use the Site provided that you comply with these Terms and applicable law.
- You shall not: (i) copy, distribute or modify any part of the Site without our prior written authorization; (ii) use, modify, create derivative works of, transfer (by sale, resale, license, sublicense, download or otherwise), reproduce, distribute, display or disclose Content (defined below), except as expressly authorized herein; (iii) disrupt servers or networks connected to the Site; (iv) use or launch any automated system (including without limitation, “robots” and “spiders”) to access the Site; and/or (v) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or that enforce limitations on use of the Site.
- In order to access or use some of the services or portions of the Site, including without limitation ‘support.kornit.com’ (“Support Site”), you may have to create an account (“Account“). You agree not to create an Account for anyone else or use the account of another without their permission. When creating your Account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs in your Account, and you must keep your Account password secure. You must notify Kornit immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your Account. As between you and Kornit, you are solely responsible and liable for the activity that occurs in connection with your Account. If you wish to delete your Account, you may send an email request to Kornit at email@example.com.
- Payments to Kornit. Except as expressly set forth in the Terms, your general right to access and use the Site is currently for free, but Kornit may in the future charge a fee for certain access or usage. You will not be charged for any such access or use of the Site unless you first agree to such charges, but please be aware that any failure to pay applicable charges may result in you not having access to some or all of the Site. While Kornit makes its E-Catalog (defined below) available on its Support Site, currently the Site does not enable you to order or purchase any parts or products or services. Instead the E-Catalog” enables you to submit a request for a quote with respect to parts shown in the E-Catalog.
- Newsletters/Updates: Our Site services allow you to provide your contact details in order for us to send you our updates, cases studies and other marketing-related materials and communications, as well as transactional data, in various methods (email, SMS, phone call). For this, we rely, as applicable, on our legitimate interest or on your consent.
With respect to direct marketing with SMS – when you opt-in to receive direct marketing
messages from us as specified in this section above, we will send you a message to
confirm your signup (through texting a keyword). Message and data rates may apply.
You will receive no more than 5 messages from us per week. Text “Kornit” to 31462 to
receive our name. Text “HELP” for help. Text “STOP” to cancel. You can cancel receipt
of SMSs at any time through texting “STOP” to the SMS you received. After you send
the message “STOP” to us, we will send you a reply message to confirm that you have
been unsubscribed from SMS messages. After this, you will no longer receive SMS
messages from us. Please note that until you unsubscribe from any other form of direct
marketing messages, e.g., through email, you will continue receiving such other forms of
messages. If you want to join again, sign up on kornit.com contact us form and we will
start sending messages to you again. If at any time you forget what keywords are
supported, text “HELP” to +1 (888) 456-7648 After you send the message “HELP” to us,
we will respond with instructions on how to use our service as well as how to
unsubscribe. SMS participating Tier 1 carriers: AT&T, Sprint/Boost/Virgin, T-Mobile,
MetroPCS, Verizon Wireless. T-Mobile is not liable for delayed or undelivered
messages. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you
from us and to us from you. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it
is best to contact your wireless provider. For all questions regarding this service, you can
send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +972-3-5148573.
- Intellectual Property Rights.
- Content and Marks. The (i) content on the Site, including without limitation, the text, documents, articles, brochures, descriptions, products, software, graphics, photos, sounds, videos, interactive features, and services (collectively, the “Content“), (ii) the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein (“Marks“), are the property of Kornit and/or its licensors and may be protected by applicable copyright or other intellectual property laws and treaties. “Kornit”, the Kornit logo, and other marks are Marks of Kornit or its affiliates or licensors. All other trademarks, service marks, and logos used on the Site are the trademarks, service marks, or logos of their respective owners. We reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site and the Content.
- Use of Content. Content on the Site is provided to you for your information and personal use only and may not be used, modified, copied, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, de-compiled, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without our prior written consent. If you download or print a copy of the Content, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein.
- Changes to Content. We reserve the right to make changes in or to the Content, or any part thereof, in our sole judgment, without the requirement of giving any notice prior to or after making such changes to the Content.
- E-Catalog. Kornit offers users of the Site who have created an account with access to its online of parts (“E-Catalog”), through which users may access information about product parts and request a price quote for such parts. Submitting a quote request through the E-Catalog does not constitute an order for parts, products or services from Kornit or a transaction or agreement of any kind. By submitting a quote request through the E-Catalog, you do not undertake to pay or be charged by Kornit and Kornit has not undertaken to do anything for you, including without limitation, to ship any products or parts to you.
- Disclosure. We reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information that we obtain in connection with the Site, and your use thereof, as we reasonably believe is necessary to (i) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, subpoena or governmental request, (ii) enforce the Site Terms, including to investigate potential violations of them, (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, (iv) respond to user support requests, or (v) protect the rights, property or safety of Kornit, its users or the public.
Kornit will not purchase consent, or sell, rent or share consent to opt-in to our mobile SMS/texting program.
- Kornit permits you to link to the Site provided that: (i) you link to but do not replicate any page on this Site; (ii) the hyperlink text shall accurately describe the Content as it appears on the Site; (iii) you shall not misrepresent your relationship with Kornit or present any false information about Kornit and shall not imply in any way that we are endorsing any services or products, unless we have given you our express prior consent; (iv) you shall not link from a website that you do not own; (v) your website, and domain name, does not contain content that (a) is offensive or controversial (both at our discretion), or (b) infringes any intellectual property, privacy rights, or other rights of any person or entity; and/or (vi) you, and your website, comply with these Terms and applicable law.
- Warranty Disclaimers.
- This section applies whether or not the services provided under the Site are for payment. Applicable law may not allow the exclusion of certain warranties, so to that extent certain exclusions set forth herein may not apply.
- The Site, including without limitation, all content and materials displayed or made available on the Site, is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis, and without warranties of any kind either express or implied. Kornit hereby disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties of merchantability, title, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, and those arising by statute or from a course of dealing or usage of trade.
- Kornit does not guarantee that the Site will be free of bugs, security breaches, or virus attacks. The Site may occasionally be unavailable for routine maintenance, upgrading, or other reasons. You agree that Kornit will not be held responsible for any consequences to you or any third party that may result from technical problems of the internet, slow connections, traffic congestion or overload of our or other servers.
- Kornit does not guarantee that information, content or materials displayed or made available to you on the Site, including without limitation, user manuals, instructions, guides, information presented in training sessions, specifications or descriptions of products or parts, information contained in the
E-Catalog, are current, accurate, complete, reliable or error-free or provide all necessary information to achieve any specific goal. Your use of any such information, content or materials is made solely at your own risk and responsibility.
- Limitation of Liability.
- To the fullest extent permissible by law, Kornit shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, exemplary, special, consequential, or incidental damages of any kind, or for any loss of data, revenue, profits or reputation, arising under these terms or out of your use of, or inability to use, the Site, even if Kornit has been advised of the possibility of such damages or losses. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
- In no event shall the aggregate liability of Kornit for any damages arising under these terms or out of your use of, or inability to use, the Site exceed USD 10.00 or the total amount of fees, if any, paid by you to Kornit for using the Site during the three (3) months prior to bringing the claim.
- You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Kornit and our affiliates, and our respective officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses (including but not limited to attorney’s fees) arising from: (i) your use of, or inability to use, the Site; or (ii) your violation of these Terms.
- Term and Termination. These Terms are effective until terminated by Kornit or you. Kornit, in its sole discretion, has the right to terminate these Terms and/or your access to the Site, or any part thereof, immediately at any time and with or without cause (including, without any limitation, for a breach of these Terms). Kornit shall not be liable to you or any third party for termination of the Site, or any part thereof. If you object to any term or condition of these Terms, or any subsequent modifications thereto, or become dissatisfied with the Site in any way, your only recourse is to immediately discontinue use of the Site. Upon termination of these Terms, you shall cease all use of the Site. This Section 16 and Sections 8 (Intellectual Property Rights), 12 (Privacy), 13 (Warranty Disclaimers), 14 (Limitation of Liability), 15 (Indemnity), and 17 (Independent Contractors) to 19 (General) shall survive termination of these Terms.
- Independent Contractors. You and Kornit are independent contractors. Nothing in these Terms creates a partnership, joint venture, agency, or employment relationship between you and Kornit. You must not under any circumstances make, or undertake, any warranties, representations, commitments or obligations on behalf of Kornit.
- These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you but may be assigned by Kornit without restriction or notification to you.
- Kornit reserves the right to discontinue or modify any aspect of the Site at any time. These Terms and the relationship between you and Kornit shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New York, without regard to its principles of conflict of laws. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in New York, NY, USA and waive any jurisdictional, venue, or inconvenient forum objections to such courts, provided that Kornit may seek injunctive relief in any court of competent jurisdiction worldwide. These Terms shall constitute the entire agreement between you and Kornit concerning the Site. If any provision of these Terms is deemed invalid by a court of competent jurisdiction, the invalidity of such provision shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect. No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and a party’s failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. YOU AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION THAT YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SITE MUST COMMENCE WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
Last updated: March 3, 2022