Our office in United States is waiting for your call
We do not ourselves host any of Services – all hosting is done by third party service providers that we engage. This means that data you provide us or that we collect from you (including any Personal Information, as defined
4. What Personal Information We Collect and How We Collect It. We do not currently require you to provide Personal Information in order to have access to general information available on certain portions the Site. But, we do receive and/or collect Personal Information from you in the following ways:
4.1. Account. In order to use certain services that we offer via the Services, including without limitation, access to support services located at http://support.kornit.com (“Support Site”), you may be required to create an account (“Account”). If you create an Account you will be required to provide us with certain information, such as your name, email address, the Product and/or Service you have purchased or are interested in purchasing, the name of your company name, your job title, your company’s address and country, and your work phone number, as well as a password that you will use for your Account (“Account Information”). You may also choose to provide additional Personal Information as part of the Account registration process and in connection with your ongoing use of your Account. We may send you an e-mail to the e-mail address you submit to confirm your registration. If you choose not to create an Account, you may not be able to access or use certain features of the Products or Services, including without limitation the Support Site.
4.2. ‘Contact Us’ Information. If you send us a “Contact Us” or other request, whether by submitting an online form that we make available or by sending an email to an email address that we display, you may be required to provide us with certain information such as your name, email address, company name, country, and work phone number.
4.3. Request for Quote. The Services may enable you to request a price quote for Products or parts (for example through the use of our E-Catalog). When you complete a request for a quote, you may be required to provide certain information such as a billing address or shipping address or other information.
4.5. Log Files. We may make use of log files. The information inside the log files includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, type of browser, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date/time stamp, referring/exit pages, clicked pages and any other information your browser may send to us. We may use such information to analyze trends, administer the Services, track users’ movement around the Services, and gather demographic information.
4.6. Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies. Our Services may utilize “cookies,” anonymous identifiers and other tracking technologies in order to for us to provide our Services and present you with information that is customized for you. A “cookie” is a small text file that may be used, for example, to collect information about activity on the Services. Certain cookies and other technologies may serve to recall Personal Information, such as an IP address, previously indicated by a user. Most browsers allow you to control cookies, including whether or not to accept them and how to remove them. You may set most browsers to notify you if you receive a cookie, or you may choose to block cookies with your browser.
4.7. Mobile Device Data. We may collect limited information from your mobile device in order to provide our Services or improve our Products. Such information may include your mobile device type, mobile device id, and date and time stamps of your use of our Services. In addition, we may deploy tracking technologies within the Services to help us gather aggregate statistics, but we will not use Personal Information for such purposes.
5. The Way We Use Personal Information. If you submit or we collect Personal Information through the Services, then we may, in addition to the uses described above, use such Personal Information in the following ways, via any applicable communication channel, including e-mail, SMS, etc.:
5.1. We will use your Personal Information to provide and improve our Products and Services, to send you marketing/advertisement communications that we believe may be of interest to you, to contact you in connection with our Products and Services and certain programs or offerings that you may have registered for, and to identify and authenticate your access to the parts of the Services that you are authorized to access.
5.2. We may use your designated email address to: (i) send you updates or news regarding our Products and Services; and/or (ii) respond to a “Contact Us”, administrative request (for example, to change your password) or other request.
5.3. We may use Personal Information and/or Payment Information to charge you or collect payment for Products and Services you have ordered or to provide you with a price quote for a Product or Service.
5.6. We may disclose your Personal Information or any information you submitted via our Products or Services if we have a good faith belief that disclosure of such information is helpful or reasonably necessary to: (i) comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request; (ii) enforce our Terms, including investigations of potential violations thereof; (iii) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud or security issues; or (iv) protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Kornit, our users, yourself or the public.
6. Use of Anonymous Information. We may use Anonymous Information (as defined below) or disclose it to third party service providers in order to improve our Products or Services and enhance your experience with our Products and Services. We may also disclose Anonymous Information (with or without compensation) to third parties, including advertisers and partners. “Anonymous Information” means information which does not enable identification of an individual user, such as aggregated information about the use of our Services.
7. Opting Out. You may choose not to receive future promotional, advertising, or other Products or Services-related emails from us by selecting an unsubscribe link at the bottom of each email that we send. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving the foregoing emails, we may still send you a response to any “Contact Us” request as well as administrative emails (for example, in connection with a password reset request) that are necessary to facilitate your use of the Services.
8. Choice. At all times, you may choose whether or not to provide or disclose Personal Information. If you choose not to provide mandatory Personal Information, you may still visit parts of the Services but you may be unable to access certain options, programs, offers, and services that involve our interaction with you.
9. Access/Accuracy. To the extent that you do provide us with Personal Information, we wish to maintain accurate Personal Information. If you would like to delete or correct any of your other Personal Information that we may be storing, you may use the tools that we may make available or you may submit an access request by sending an email to email@example.com. Your email should include adequate details of your request.
11. Children’s Privacy. Our Protects and Services are not structured to attract children under the age of 13 years. Accordingly, we do not intend to collect Personal Information from anyone we know to be under 13 years. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from a child under 13 years, we will delete that information as quickly as possible. If you believe that we might have any such information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Security. We follow generally accepted industry standards, to protect the Personal Information submitted to us. However, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. We cannot guarantee its absolute security or confidentiality. If you have any questions about security, you can contact us at email@example.com.
13. Merger, Sale or Bankruptcy. In the event that we are acquired by or merged with a third party entity, or in the event of bankruptcy or a comparable event, we reserve the right to transfer or assign Personal Information in connection with the foregoing events.
14. California Privacy Rights. California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits our customers who are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we are only required to respond to one request per customer each year.
15. Our California Do Not Track Notice. We do not track consumers over time and across third party websites and therefore do not respond to Do Not Track signals. We do not allow third parties to collect personally identifiable information about an individual consumer’s online activities over time and across different web sites when a consumer uses the Services.
16. Deletion of Content from California Residents. If you are a California resident under the age of 18 and a registered user, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to remove content or Personal Information you have publicly posted. If you wish to remove such content or Personal Information and you specify which content or Personal Information you wish to be removed, we will do so in accordance with applicable law. Please be aware that after removal you will not be able to restore removed content. In addition, such removal does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or Personal Information you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require us to enable removal of content.
Last updated: February 2016